Here is the agenda for the 2019 annual meeting. The public is invited!
SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2019
8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
CHINA PRIMARY SCHOOL
- 8:30 POSTER CONTEST AWARDS, presented by Elaine Philbrook
- 9:00 OPENING of the BUSINESS MEETING and WELCOMING REMARKS by Scott Pierz, President
- 9:05 KEYNOTE SPEAKER Matthew Scott, “All Maine Lakes Are Vulnerable, Some More Than Others”
- 10:15 COFFEE BREAK Refreshments provided
- 10:30 UPDATES from AFFILIATE GROUPS Representatives of affiliate organizations will present information about their respective programs and operations: China LakeSmart, Invasive Plant Patrol (IPP) Program, Kennebec Water District, Maine Rivers, and the China Region Lakes Alliance are invited to make presentations.
- 11:00 – 11:30 FINANCIAL REPORT, prepared by Tim Axelson, Treasurer; CHINA LAKE LOON COUNT, presented by Bob O’Connor; ELECTION of OFFICERS & NEW DIRECTORS, moderated by Jamie Pitney, Registered Agent; CLOSING REMARKS by Scott Pierz, President.
- 11:30 ADJOURN